Good afternoon everyone!
How are you doing? Things around here are going along as usual in the ultimate Belgian way, slow! It has been a rainy and cold week weather-wise, with lots of studying and stress. Luckily, by Tuesday I will be finished with all my worry and can finally just let go to relax. Oh how I am not a fan of these oral finals! So intense.
Thankfully, the other exchange students have only been preoccupied with projects and such, not finals studying yet, so there has definitely been some fun evenings out. I have finally adjusted and yet, in only a few short nine days (single digit!!!), I will be flying back to The United States. It is crazy to think of the semester gone, but alas, life goes on as it should!
Currently, I have sent out a search party for a scale to at least estimate the weight my luggage will be come flight time. No luck yet. I have help getting to the airport by train set up and everything is just waiting for the day to come. As life usually is, it is merely a waiting game now. I hope all is well with you though and life is treating you well. Wish me luck as I finish everything I have come to know!
With ♥ from Belgium!
Chole
How are you doing? Things around here are going along as usual in the ultimate Belgian way, slow! It has been a rainy and cold week weather-wise, with lots of studying and stress. Luckily, by Tuesday I will be finished with all my worry and can finally just let go to relax. Oh how I am not a fan of these oral finals! So intense.
Thankfully, the other exchange students have only been preoccupied with projects and such, not finals studying yet, so there has definitely been some fun evenings out. I have finally adjusted and yet, in only a few short nine days (single digit!!!), I will be flying back to The United States. It is crazy to think of the semester gone, but alas, life goes on as it should!
Currently, I have sent out a search party for a scale to at least estimate the weight my luggage will be come flight time. No luck yet. I have help getting to the airport by train set up and everything is just waiting for the day to come. As life usually is, it is merely a waiting game now. I hope all is well with you though and life is treating you well. Wish me luck as I finish everything I have come to know!
With ♥ from Belgium!
Chole

No comments:
Post a Comment