June 1, 2009

Ponder ponder Ponder.

Bonjour mes amis!

Lately, I have just been moving back from Europe, getting settled into my new apartment, filling my hours and days with random little projects and such, and finally, started my long-anticipated internship!!!

I am really looking forward to my internship this summer. Today was my first day in the Marketing and Promotions Division at the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) here in Austin. I felt such a strong association to the brand and the identity and the culture of TDA, I really could see myself working in such a company one day. I find that very exciting and exhilarating for my future! I am working full-time, Monday through Friday, 8A to 5P. I walk to work since it's not that far, just a tad farther than I would walk for class. Also, the UT shuttles start up tomorrow so perhaps I will catch one of those in the hot afternoons.

I am not sure if I will continue this blog during the summer... I do not know who actually enjoys reading this, or if anyone does anymore since I am no longer a resident of Europe. I suppose if I have the time or the courage, I will continue as I found it to be a strong connection to those I do not have the chance to connect with often. Check back later next week or maybe the next, updates not guaranteed unless adamant objection received!

Thanks loves for everything, I hope you are doing well and if you get lonely, holler!

♥ FROM TEXAS!!!!!

Chole

No comments:

Post a Comment